Currently Needed Items:
- Travel-Size Deodorants
- Pads (Feminine Hygiene)
- Sports Bras (S/M)
- Leggings (All Sizes)
- Women’s Tennis Shoes, Slides, Crocs
- Now accepting new or gently used clothing items and shoes for Summer or Fall weather.
- Individually packaged chips, breakfast bars, fruit cups, pastries, etc. Non-perishables.
- Hygiene kits or packs are not preferred. We prefer if the items are left separated as opposed to assembled in kits/packs because it is empowering for our survivors to have the freedom to choose the items that they need when they visit our Drop-In Center. Thank you for understanding!
- At the moment, we are NOT in need of (due to abundance and lack of storage space): toothbrushes, toothpaste, tampons, diapers, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, or any full-sized products. We are also not accepting any winter clothing items or boots.
- If you’d like to drop off items at our center, please email email@example.com to coordinate the drop-off.
Give a financial gift to help meet the needs of survivors!
Please reach out to us to coordinate your donation drop-off. Only items on the list above will be accepted unless authorized by a staff member. Email Lea@thelanding.org to schedule your drop-off Monday 10-4pm or Tuesday-Friday 9-5pm.