Currently Needed Items:
- Women’s Shaving Razors
- Body Wash (Travel-Size)
- Lotion (Travel-Size)
- Shampoo (Travel-Size)
- Conditioner (Travel-Size)
- Eyeshadow Palettes
- Clothing Items for Spring Weather (New or Gently Used)
- Shoes (New or Gently Used)
- Underwear (Brand New)
- Bras/Sports Bras (Brand New)
- BBQ Chips
- Hot Fries
- Hot Cheetos
NEED TO KNOW:
- Hygiene kits or packs are not preferred. We prefer if the items are left separated as opposed to assembled in kits/packs because it is empowering for our survivors to have the freedom to choose the items that they need when they visit our Drop-In Center. Thank you for understanding!
- At the moment, we are NOT in need of (due to abundance and lack of storage space): toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorants, tampons, pads, or any full-sized products.
- If you’d like to drop off items at our center, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate the drop-off.
Help support survivors by purchasing needed items and dropping them off at The Landing or ordering from our Amazon List and having items delivered straight to our door!
Use The Landing’s Amazon List to purchase exact items and ship them to the Drop-In Center (The Landing, 9894 Bissonnet Street #605, Attn: Lea Byrd, Houston, TX 77036)
Give a financial gift to help meet the needs of survivors!
Please reach out to us to coordinate your donation drop-off. Only items on the list above will be accepted unless authorized by a staff member. Email Lea@thelanding.org to schedule your drop-off Monday 10-4pm or Tuesday-Friday 9-5pm.